Get to know the industry, get to know each other!
An event that brings together mountain resorts from around the world!
1 day to share experiences & visions through different countries
After a successful edition in 2021, the ICMD comes back with 3 digital conferences that will enable to provide an update about the mountain tourism industry in America, Asia & Pacific region, and Europe.
The objectives of this event are to:
- Share news about the mountain destinations in the different parts of the world.
- Cross viewpoints and share experiences, about each other’s issues and structural projects.
- Gather the community of the mountain tourism industry, through a digital format, before the great international fair and event Mountain Planet in Grenoble (France) from 16th to 18th of April, 2024.
Expected audience: ski & mountain resorts representatives, institutions, universities, and mountain tourism organizations, universities, press & medias. Participants from all countries. Around 200 listeners for each conference are expected.
[PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE AND SPEAKERS]
(UTC +01:00 / Paris time)
- 9am-10am: “What’s up Asia & Pacific region? – Mountain Tourism Industry News”
- Tomokazu AOKI – Deputy Director / Project Development – RUSUTSU/KAMORI KANKO (JAPAN)
- Stuart DIVER – General Manager – THREDBO (AUSTRALIA)
- Summer ZHOU – President – THAIWOO (CHINA)
- 12am-1pm: “What’s up Europe? – Mountain Tourism Industry News”
- Marco PAPPALARDO – Marketing Director – DOLOMITI SUPERSKI / ALTA BADIA (ITALY)
- Jacob FALKNER – Managing Director – BERGBAHNEN SÖLDEN (AUSTRIA)
- Mathieu DECHAVANNE – President / CEO – COMPAGNIE DU MONT-BLANC / CHAMONIX (FRANCE)
- 5pm-6pm: “What’s up America? – Mountain Tourism Industry News”
- James ACKERSON – CEO / President – CORRALCO / ACESKI (CHILE)
- Rob PERLMAN – President – STEAMBOAT (USA)
- Adam FRANCIS – Director of Mountain Operations – WHISTLER BLACKCOMB (CANADA)
[WHO WE ARE - THE ORGANIZERS]
As a reminder: Cluster Montagne is the French accelerator for sustainable development & innovation in mountain tourism industry.
A non profit organization located in the French Alps since 1984.
A network for mountain planning development & mountain management.
With more than 240 members, we gather all the required expertises from studies to equipments and services. Our goal is to support the performance of mountain destinations throughout the world, and to bring together all stakeholders from the mountain tourism industry.
- Support sustainable mountain development worldwide through innovation, experience sharing and networking.
- Support prospective thinking about tomorrow’s mountain tourism industry and contribute to the transformation of our business models.
- Digital event (full-English)
- Free access
David MICHAUD - firstname.lastname@example.org