Get to know the industry, get to know each other!
An event to bring together mountain resorts from around the world!
1 day to share experiences & visions through different countries!
+ 1 day to connect with international expertise & worldwide mountain resorts!
Year 2020 was the beginning of a groundbreaking context for all ski & mountain resorts worldwide.
The 2021 winter season has also been unprecedented, with the global situation constantly changing for all of us. While it was a disaster for some resorts, with either limitation when opening or an inability to open at all, there were also those mountain regions where the situation was favourable and ski stations opened with an acceptable attendance rate. In any case, all mountain destinations throughout the world endured uncertainties, fears, and have worked as never before to try and adapt to be able to host customers.
In this new environment, International Cluster Montagne Days’ digital event will be a great, warm place to meet, talk and share:
- share our experiences about Covid-crisis lessons,
- participate in talks about business models, green strategies & diversification for our mountain destinations, regarding our wonderful industry,
- look beyond today’s situation.
October 7th : « GET TO KNOW THE INDUSTRY »
One day dedicated to conferences, with 4 roundtables:
Roundtable 1: Business models of mountain resorts : crossing visions between 4 leader regions of the ski industry
- France : Gregory Guzzo – CMO – COMPAGNIE DES ALPES
- Japan & Australia: Colin Hackworth – CEO NISEKO & CEO of the AUSTRALIAN SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION
- Slovakia : Bohuš Hlavatý – Chairman – TATRY MOUNTAIN RESORTS
- Norway: Stefan Sjöstrand – CEO – SKISTAR
Roundtable 2: What are the « green » strategies for our mountain destinations throughout the world?
- Italy : Bruno Felicetti – General Manager – Funivie Madonna Di Campiglio
- Finland: Ville Aho – CEO – RUKA & PYHA.
- France: Patrick Arnaud – CEO – SERRE CHEVALIER DOMAINE SKIABLE
Roundtable 3: The world in crisis : what about the ski resorts?
- France: Alex Maulin – President – DOMAINES SKIABLES DE FRANCE
- USA: Kelly Pawlak – CEO – NSAA
- Quebec: Yves Juneau – Chairman – ASSQ
- España: Jesus Ibanez – Chairman – ATUDEM
Roundtable 4 – Mountain diversification: what are the opportunities?
- France: Vincent Tassart – CEO – STEM INTERNATIONAL
- Russia : Sergey Khvorostyanyy, Deputy General Director for International Relations and Tourism
- Norway: Olve Norderhaug – CEO – Destination Trysil
- Quebec: Daniel Rochon – Deputy CEO – BROMONT
October 8th : « GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER »
One day dedicated to networking between participants
- A full-English event
- Ski & mountain resorts representatives, institutions, universities, and mountain tourism organizations: free access to the event
- Press & Media: free access (October 7th)
- Cluster Montagne’s members companies: please contact Madeline Abry : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only register one time per organization. You will be able to add other participants from your entity through the created account.
[WHO WE ARE - THE ORGANIZERS]
Cluster Montagne is the French accelerator for sustainable development & innovation in mountain tourism industry.
A non profit organization since 1984.
A network for mountain planning development & mountain management.
We gather all the required expertises from studies to equipments and services. Our goal is to support the performance of mountain destinations throughout the world, and to bring together all stakeholders from the mountain tourism industry.
- Support sustainable mountain development worldwide through innovation, experience sharing and networking.
- Support prospective thinking about tomorrow’s mountain tourism industry and contribute to the transformation of our business models.